A game between the two teams most likely wont come till 2020 at the earliest. but both sides are currently in discussion to meet on the gridiron.
Born June 2nd 1918 in Selma, Alabama. Author of 13 Alabama Ghosts and Jeffrey
1.You take the kids out to dinner and get a few orders of chicken fingers and fries. The kids also order chicken fingers and fries.
2.You know better than to hop straight into your car on a summer day. Doing so will lead to certain death, so you stand outside and sweat for a few minutes and wait for your seat to cool to outside temperature.
3.The legal drinking age is 21, but the real drinking age is 14
4.You can no longer drive five miles without seeing an Alexander Shunnarah billboard.
5.The roads are filled with lifted trucks with Mossy Oak decals on the back windows.
6. The sweet tea is the consistency of maple syrup
7. You wear your winter coat for fashion only
8.You see folks with tattoos of state colleges that they never attended.
9. Houndstooth is more than just a pattern its a way of life.
10. The yearly family vacation is always to the Gulf.
11. Marriage and kids are expected by age 25.
12. Your air conditioner is running ten months out of the year.
13. The only sport worth watching is college football. If you’re one of the seven people in the state who is not a football fan, you know that the best time to go grocery shopping is during the game.
Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs says next time the South Eastern Conference 14 athletic directors have a “Football” only meeting, he’ll make it clear that he’d like to see Auburn moved from the Western division to the Eastern division. with Auburn still maintaining the Iron Bowl Rivalry.
Its called WHPH 97.7 The Peach in Jemison, Alabama it plays lots of super hits from the 60s and 70s